Sunday, January 6, 2013

I Knew It! Dupe for OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender.

Remember back in December when I named Revlon's Flirt nail polish my best nail polish for the year? I mentioned one of the reasons I bought it was because it looked similar to OPI's Lucky Lucky Lavender which I hadn't been able to obtain. Well I got Lucky Lucky Lavender a couple of weeks ago but only yesterday I did a comparison shot.

Can you tell the difference?


Can you believe it?



In the bottles sides by side, Revlon is noticeably darker and pinker than OPI. But on the nail the difference is so minute that only you would know that you have two different colours on your nails. In my opinion the OPI formula is a bit thicker and lasts longer than the Revlon formula but it's up to the buyer which one that they prefer.

P.S. Is it just me, or don't you guys think that this colour would make a lovely lipstick?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this! Found you when googling "Lucky Lucky Lavender dupe" yet again. It reminds me of Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Primrose...Primrose isn't quite as pink or cool toned, but I don't think I could pull off Flirt or LLL any closer to my face than my hands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Thanks for the lipstick suggestion. I would pair with a dark lipliner e.g. MAC Currant, underneath to tone it down a bit.

      Delete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...