Monday, April 7, 2014

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy





Urban Decay Revolution lipsticks launched last Fall ( US $22). The first thing I need to talk about is the packaging. It is gorgeous! It's a beautiful chrome colour with groves in the casing. They'll definitely stand out in your makeup collection. They are well made and do look quite luxurious.

Anarchy ( love that name) is a bright fuschia pink with a creamy finish. The lipstick applies smoothly to the lips with no tugging and is opaque in one swipe. It lasts around 4 hours before it fades evenly to a nice stain. There is no real detectable scent to the lipstick and I prefer my lipsticks that way. I'm not a fan of overly scented lipsticks. I do plan to get more lipsticks from this range because they are just wonderful. 

Rating: 5

Anarchy

Anarchy









3 comments:

  1. Great post! I agree.
    You gotta try Too Faced La Cremes too; you're gonna die!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've seen those. They look gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful color! ♥
    http://amourtera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You may also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...